Blended learning and exam package (applicable to exams sat 01 Sep 17 to 31 Aug 18)
Blended learning offers supported and structured learning, combining printed materials with online learning tools that can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any device.
Please note: Access is granted until 31 Aug 2018 when your enrolment expires.
The blended learning package includes a 20% discount on individual member and non-member prices, and includes the following:
- Study text with updates
Covering the unit syllabus in a straightforward and user-friendly format.
A host of online study support services including a study planner, quiz questions, specimen exam and a series of valuable hints and tips.
- Audio revision MP3 material covering the key elements of each subject, perfect for using while travelling.
- Discounted revision course
A discounted 20% on the respective revision course for the unit.
- Exam entry
Entry to the exam itself. Important note: We recommend you sit the exam during your study option's testing/enrolment period. However, exams can be sat up to 18 months from the point of purchase and a study option renewal service is available if needed.
The ebook is only available with the ebook study package option and not the Printed study text option. Ebooks are compatible with most portable electronic devices including Android tablets/smart phones, Kindles and iPads/iPhones. They can also be viewed on desktop and laptop computers using appropriate EPUB/Kindle reader software (required).
• ebooks are not pdf files and cannot be printed.
• the reading experience will depend on the portable device used or the reading software installed, if viewed on a computer.
An ebook provides the same benefits as the the printed study text, with the same enrolment period, updates to content and access to RevisionMate. The cost (incl.VAT) is the same as the equivalent printed study text.
Additional benefits include:
• Portability - study on the move and when using a printed study text isn't practical
• Reduced paper use - paperless study reduces your impact on the environment
• No postage fee - ebooks are delivered electronically through RevisionMate
• Fast delivery- we aim for same day delivery for orders before midday Monday to Friday (customers receive an email to confirm their ebook is ready to download)
Depending on the device used, ebook features can include:
• Annotation tools - these include the ability to add notes to pages and highlight key points
• Easy navigation - interactive contents page and search function help you pinpoint content
• Quick web link access - related articles and resources can be accessed with a single click
• In-built dictionary - definitions for unfamiliar words
• Read-aloud - available on supporting devices, allowing increased accessibility
Find out more
• Free sample chapters
• ebooks FAQs
Non-EU candidates should note: if buying this option from outside the EU, you will be charged a fee without VAT. The price you will see throughout the web checkout process will be inclusive of VAT, however if you are outside the EU, your card will be charged the 'ex VAT' price and this will be reflected in the receipt you receive when payment is complete.