This is a self-study course consisting of an ebook study text
with updates for 12 months after enrolment. Developed to assist you
in understanding and learning the exam syllabus, the text breaks
down the syllabus into concise sections, with each chapter
containing clearly defined learning outcomes and a series of
You will also gain 12 months' access to an unrivalled suite of
tailored online services to support your studies through our RevisionMate study tool. These will
include a study planner, definitions of key terms, specimen guide
exam and hints and tips. Full details will be provided with your
ebooks are compatible with most portable electronic
devices including Android and Windows tablets/smart phones, Kindles
and iPads/iPhones. They can also be viewed on desktop and laptop
computers using appropriate EPUB/Kindle reader software
• ebooks are not pdf files and cannot be printed.
• the reading experience will depend on the portable device used
or the reading software installed, if viewed on a
An ebook provides the same benefits as the the printed
study text, with the same enrolment period, updates to content and
access to RevisionMate. The cost (incl.VAT) is the same as the
equivalent printed study text.
Additional benefits include:
• Portability - study on the move and when using
a printed study text isn't practical
• Reduced paper use - paperless
study reduces your impact on the environment
• No postage fee - ebooks are
delivered electronically through RevisionMate
• Fast delivery -we aim for same
day delivery for orders before midday Monday to Friday(customers
receive an email to confirm their ebook is ready to download).
Depending on the device used, ebook features can
• Annotation tools - these include the ability to
add notes to pages and highlight key points
• Easy navigation - interactive contents page and
search function help you pinpoint content
• Quick web link access - related articles and
resources can be accessed with a single click
• In-built dictionary - definitions for
• Read-aloud - available on supporting devices,
allowing increased accessibility.
Find out more
• Free sample chapters
• ebooks FAQs and unit availability
Non-EU candidates should note: if buying this
option from outside the EU, you will be charged a fee without VAT.
The price you will see throughout the web checkout process will be
inclusive of VAT, however if you are outside the EU, your card will
be charged the 'ex VAT' price and this will be reflected in the
receipt you receive when payment is complete.