Enrolment includes everything you need for a single fee: study
text with updates, RevisionMate online study support and first exam
Available as either a printed book or ebook, the study text
includes electronic updates during this period. It covers the exam
syllabus in a straightforward and user-friendly format, and
includes examples, key point summaries and self-test
questions. Please note: ebook study text is not
refundable once downloaded.
Online study support includes end of chapter quiz questions, a mock
exam, student discussion forum and a study planner.
Exams can be booked at the point of enrolment, or at a later date
by calling Customer Service. Re-sits can be booked by calling
ebooks are compatible with most portable electronic devices
including Android and Windows tablets/smart phones, Kindles and
iPads/iPhones. They can also be viewed on desktop and laptop
computers using appropriate EPUB/Kindle reader software
- ebooks are not pdf files and cannot be printed.
- the reading experience will depend on the portable device used
or the reading software installed, if viewed on a computer.
An ebook provides the same benefits as the the printed study
text, with the same enrolment period, updates to content and access
to RevisionMate. The cost (incl.VAT) is the same as the equivalent
printed study text.
Additional benefits include:
- Portability - study on the move and when
using a printed study text isn't practical
- Reduced paper use - paperless study
reduces your impact on the environment
- No postage fee - ebooks are delivered
electronically through RevisionMate
- Fast delivery - we aim for same day
delivery for orders before midday Monday to Friday(customers
receive an email to confirm their ebook is ready to download).
Depending on the device used, ebook features can
- Annotation tools - these include the
ability to add notes to pages and highlight key points
- Easy navigation - interactive contents
page and search function help you pinpoint content
- Quick web link access - related articles
and resources can be accessed with a single click
- In-built dictionary - definitions for
- Read-aloud - available on supporting
devices, allowing increased accessibility.
Find out more